I am loving natural products on my skin lately! I also use this concoction for my hair too.
Purchase the Shea Butter HERE
Purchase oils HERE or click the SHOP button for more.
What I used:
- 100g shea butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
- drops of tea tree oil
- drops of vanilla essential oil (off camera)
- blend all ingredients together till the mixture is creamy and ivory in colour.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
Given its high content in anti-inflammatory and healing components, Shea butter helps the healing of skin disorders and problems like:
- insect bites
- poisonous plants contact dermatitis
- skin cracks
- minor cuts
Moreover Shea butter is deeply soothing and calming on any irritation and inflammation. Because it helps the healing of the skin, it can take care of heel and skin cracks in record time. But it does even more…
Shea butter is very beneficial for sportive men and women, as it prepares the muscles before the workout and helps them to recover faster after. It also helps to reduce muscle aches as it stimulates the elimination of toxins from the muscles.
What makes Shea butter an extraordinary skin care and an amazing body healer is its richness in precious constituents, which include unsaturated fats with a large proportion of “unsaponifiables” components, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, provitamin A and allantoin. All these are natural and make Shea butter a superfood for your skin (and hair), but that is not all it can do for you because it is:
- Wrinkles, fine lines and scars repairing
- Deeply moisturizing
- Stimulating for the superficial microcirculation
- Skin strengthening
- Skin protecting
- UV protecting
- Skin regenerating
- Collagen production stimulating (makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger)
- Minor cuts and burns healing
- Muscle ache healing
- Physical endurance enhancer