Here at Ndanaka we’ve decided to spoil you with recipes that you should incorporate on your way to achieving glowing skin or maintaining it! This summery looking drink tastes amazing. You only need a few things.
Use a juicer to blend all ingredients and drink!
Carrots are high in beta carotene, an antioxidant that is converted to vitamin A inside the body. It helps repair skin tissue and protects against the sun’s harsh rays. Carrots offer several health benefits and are particularly beneficial for organs like the eyes, skin, digestive system and teeth.
- treatment of blemishes and scars
- anti-aging benefits – Carrots also contain Vitamin C which aids collagen production in the body. Collagen is a type of protein that is vital for the maintenance of skin elasticity
- sun protection
- dry skin – Deficiency of potassium can lead to dry skin. Carrots are rich in potassium; hence, drinking carrot juice can prevent this problem as well as keep your skin hydrated.
- treatment of skin ailments – The antioxidants in this vegetable can treat skin conditions like pimples and acne, rashes, dermatitis and other skin problems caused due to Vitamin A deficiency.
Ginger contains around 40 antioxidant compounds that protect against ageing. It improves the appearance of your skin by removing toxins and stimulating circulation, resulting in delivery of more nutrients to the skin. The antioxidants prevent damage from free radicals, thus preserving the youthful appearance of the skin. It improves elasticity making your skin more firm and youthful. In this way, it slows down the signs of ageing.
- clears blemishes and acne
- treatment of hypo-pigmentation scars
- tones skin
Being an excellent source of vitamins A, C and E, celery has a great properties for skincare
- treatment of acne and pimples
- removes dead cells
- beneficial for oil skin
- treatment of vitiligo
Since apples are stuffed with numerous vitamins and minerals, it contributes to a healthy and well protected system. Apples contain plenty of anti-oxidants like flavonoids. polyphenols and vitamin C that help protect the body against harmful bacteria and viruses. Moreover, the beta carotene in it has anti-cancer and anti-cholesterol properties. It is also an excellent source of B-complex vitamins like Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine.
- brightens and lightens complexion
- hydrates skin
- treatment of acne, dark circles and blemishes