This is my first time doing a hot oil treatment and I loved how my hair felt after.
I infused the cayenne pepper with the coconut oil buy heating the oil up on a low heat for a bit. The cayenne pepper helps to stimulate your scalp as you massage the oil into your hair.
What you need:
- Cayenne infused coconut oil
- Soft hood dryer
- Butterfly Clips
- Old Towel
- Shower Cap
- ACV Water mix
- Part hair into four
- Apply oil and detangle
- Split hair and twist for manageability
- Continue till you’ve completed all sections
- Cover your hair with the shower cap
- Sit under the hooded dryer for 20 minutes
- Wash your hair with the ACV mix and end with a cold water rinse
That’s it! I did a perm rod set in the video at the end.
Watch the Perm Rod Set here
More Styles for you to try