Loved this look and wanted to share with you. You can achieve this look for a wedding, dinner or any outfit that requires an up-do. I started on stretched hair. This hair style can be achieved my natural or relaxed hair. Make sure you use matching texture extensions.
Here is what you need:
- Hair gel
- Ndanaka ‘So Shea’ Hair Butter
- Hair extensions that match your hair
- Hair pins
- Hair bands
- Split hair into 3 sections
- Moisturize using ‘So Shea’
- Apply gel to each section as shown while working on each section
- Style the front
- Twist the bottom two part as shown
- Feed the braid into the hair as shown
- Twist at the bottom or roll into a bun as shown.
This is a very easy hairstyle to achieve.
Try it and let me know!